The Inland Northwest Wildlife Council Presents the 61st Big Horn Outdoor Adventure Show
March 16-19 at the Spokane County Fair and Expo Center
Get hooked on the outdoors at this year’s event, sponsored by Lithia Spokane, Ziggy’s, Great Resort Vacations, and more. We are bringing you four adventurous days filled with outdoor recreation vendors, cooking presentations, family activities, and everything you need to start your next adventure.
The event will run four days with a special theme each day, and three after hours, 21+, VIP events:
- Hero Thursday, sponsored by WA Army National Guard, will feature special ticket prices for our service members. Thursday evening, we will be hosting a VIP dinner auction, catered by Longhorn BBQ, which will raise funds for the Inland Northwest Wildlife Council. Along with a special presentation and fundraiser for First Hunt Foundation’s “connecting heroes & hunters program”, a program aimed at giving veterans and first responders a renewed sense of purpose.
- Join us Friday March 17th for Campfire Karaoke! Sponsored by COHO Media this night will bring music, giveaways, and our sportsman’s lounge beer garden.
- Saturday March 18th is your opportunity to learn about preparing great dishes from your outdoor adventures. Show off your grilling skills at our SCA Steak cookoff and dutch oven competition. Saturday’s VIP after hours event will deliver great food from local chefs at our mini CRAVE date night featuring music by Jesse Quandt, and dancing led by lite feet line dancers. Bring your special someone to the Big Horn Show for a memorable date night! Date night is brought to you by US Army Recruiting.
- Sunday March 19th will be our annual family day, with a special family discount package and activities for the whole family. Fun activities include Les Schwab’s fishing world, Idaho Central Credit Union’s kid’s adventure pass, SCOPE’s Operation Family ID program, SCRAPS pet adoption drive, silver mine and more. These family features will be available throughout the show, with special prizes on Sunday.
Each year the Big Horn Show brings seminars and special guest presentations to help you build your outdoor knowledge and give you new skills. This year we have another great lineup, including presentations like:
- Calling with Berry’s Game calls
- Dog Training with Quicksilver Kennels
- Large Carnivores of Washington with WDFW
- Chronic Wasting Disease presentation by WDFW
- Richie Harrod of Harrod outdoors
- Custom vs common rifles presented by Chris Hold
- Hunting public lands for waterfowl by Shelby Ross
The Big Horn Show has activities for all ages, including our young explorers:
- Fishing Pond
- Silver Mine
- Kid’s Adventure Pass
- Operation Family Identification – presented by SCOPE (Saturday and Sunday only)
- Air Rifle Range
- And more!
The Inland Northwest Wildlife Council is a volunteer-led wildlife conservation non-profit based in Spokane WA. The Big Horn Show is our annual fundraiser with proceeds from the event supporting our wildlife conservation projects year-round. Local projects include disabled access to outdoor recreation, wildlife recovery, habitat improvement, CWD testing support, mentorship, hunter’s education, Spokane Kids Fishing Day, bat boxes, outdoor education, and more. We appreciate your support!
Executive Director Marie Neumiller, President Ron Zubrick, and some of our presenters are interested and available for interviews for this event. Photos can be provided, and/or photo shoots and interviews can be arranged.